Thursday, December 13, 2007

In the last 10 days

I have been busy and not feeling much like blogging (obviously). Here's a little of what I have been up to.


We dug ourselves out of some more snow.
I tried to get a good picture of the kids for a Christmas Picture.




These are not the one good picture I got.

Helped get this monster tree in the house. (BDiddy picked it out not me.) When he brought it home the conversation went something like this.
Me: What were you thinking that is Huge!
BDiddy: I didn't think it was that big.
Me: It's like 4 feet taller than you are.
BDiddy: It'll be fine.

I won't even tell you what we had to do to get it in the house. Seriously, why do we need such a big tree?

Helped the kids decorate it.




Finally got my Embossed Leaves Socks started the way I like them. I'm using some needles that my grandma gave me. I think they're steel size 1 (2.0mm) DPN's.
Finished My So Called Scarf.
Went to the local Christmas light extravaganza. Check it out here.
Saw Santa. Noley didn't like him up close.
Miss M didn't mind telling him just what she wanted. A Barbie makeover kit.

Working, planning a Birthday party for Noley, shopping for the rest of the gifts I needed and drowning myself in the craziness that is the Christmas season.
Oh and I won Kristin's blog contest so I have yummy new yarn coming my way!
Thanks Kristin! Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senja,

That tree is enormous. What kind is it? Yes, leave it to me to ask what kind of tree you got. The kids look like they were having fun when you were trying to get a Christmas photo.
I'll see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

The tree is beautiful! Your so called scarf looks great.
I'll send out your yarn asap.

Rani said...

What a fun post with loads of pictures! It does get crazy, but I kind of like it. Love all the pics - you certainly have been busy!!