Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer


Summer, originally uploaded by ImagineKnit.

Still out here in limbo coming to the coffee shop for a little computer break and so the kids can play. Picked up this sweater again for KD. Hope to actually get past the sleeves at some point.

The first of the colds hit out house and more specifically me. Just trying to hang on till school starts. Our closing didn't happen this week due to no fault of our own which makes it all even more frustrating. We are SO past ready to start this house that I could cry. Hopefully this next week we can get that done and call in the troops to start. Some day it will be worth it, right now it is just hard to wait.

If anyone is coming up the Duluth way for a visit and wants to meet up shoot me an email, I could stand some knitting nights and this coffee house is popular and close to where I live. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

2 comments:

Ma said...

whoa, that knitting looks awesome Senja! man i would love to come up and visit....love ma

Rani said...

We're coming up Thurs or Friday! I would love to finally meet you but I don't think my hubby will like to sit and watch us knit and chat after a four hour drive and another hour to the cabin door. But wouldn't that be fun?

You're right about the wait - it will be worth it. Just a while longer - GOOD LUCK!

ps. that sweater looks intriguing.