Saturday, June 23, 2007

No Progress

So we went camping and had a blast. No pictures to post since we only brought a disposable camera which is still not brought in to be developed. We've been busy with work, helping our friends move/paint and keeping kids corralled and occupied. I am working on the baby gift for Jess and of course can't show pictures of that, but will try to work on some other projects too so that I have something to blog about.

It's summer and I tend to do less knitting, I think mostly related to how much stuff we are trying to go do. Camping is always a favorite of ours and kids have sports too. KD is going to have soccer again this year but that starts in August. Miss M is taking gymnastics and loves, loves, loves it! That is once a week on Wednesdays. The nice thing about that is you don't have to go every week if you can't make it.

I'm looking to do something special for BDiddy for our anniversary in August since its 10 years. Any ideas? I'm looking to really surprise him.

Enjoy the summer! I'll blog when I can.

No comments: