Monday, September 21, 2009

Hedgie for Teen


Niece, originally uploaded by ImagineKnit.

Here is the hedgehog I promised to my niece for her birthday. She saw one I made for my little 3 year old nephew and wanted one in a really bad way. This is a great little project but it is really weird the first time you knit it. There are a lot of strings and it looks like you are not making anything that might resemble a hedgehog, but follow the directions and it does work.
Pattern: Huggable Hedgehog by Fiber Trends
Yarn: Nature Spun worsted, too lazy to go look up the color name right now.

Time it took, about 2 days.

Hope you all had a great summer and are enjoying moving into Fall.

1 comment:

Rani said...

That is darling! That is one thing missing in my repetoire - toys. I must knit more toys!!