Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekends are for...

Dyeing yarn, knitting, cleaning the house, having friends over (big and small), and picking a winner.

Congrats Rani!
The slightly hysterical edge to your entry helped me feel less gulity about all the stuff I have going on the needles. Noley picked your name up off the floor when I tossed everyones' name up in the air because I couldn't decide. DH declined to help.

It was really fun to hear what you all have going on the needles. Thanks for the entries!

2 comments:

Rani said...

WEEEEEEEEE!! HHOOOOHOOOOOOO! I don't think I've ever won anything yarn related!

PS. I finally put all of my UFO's in a box and put them away. I must finish a baby knit before the darn thing is not a baby anymore. It really is too too embarrassing. So I'm focusing all of my yarn zen on a baby sweater that MUST be finished by Christmas.

I"M SO EXCITED I WON!!! THANK YOU THANK NOLAN!!!

Guinifer said...

Well, if anybody deserves the extra project storage space, I'm sure it is Ms. Rani!