Friday, February 5, 2010

Kid Crafts

Kids crafting has been on my mind lately, I think because I do lots and lots of crafting in my head and in my home. I was inspired by a few blogs out there which embrace the artist in each child. So here is our latest craft adventure.








Home made flags for the snow fort or castle. Easy Peasy.




Take some fabric , cut it to size, roll around one end of along dowel, staple or glue to the end and ta-da! Flags for all. Try it.




I thought you might like to see my kids eating dinner in their fort the other night too. They asked and I thought, "Why not?

Don't they look like they are having fun?

3 comments:

Rani said...

They look like they're having a blast! That is a great way to use up old clothes, too. FUN!

Thanks for the tip.

Paige said...

Oh, how fun! I really love crafting with the kids, too, but haven't been doing a lot of it lately - must change that!

Unknown said...

Oh what fun! It's things like that that they will remember when they grow up.