Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall is Here!

Fall has hit with a vengeance here. It seems so early for all this fall color. I guess it has been too dry and hot for the trees to figure out its only September. I love fall it's my favorite season but the sooner the leaves change the sooner the leaves all fall off and winter seems really long. But it is pretty huh? This is near my house today where then later it stormed and stormed. We even lost power for a while.
I went to visit Jess today and finally took a picture of the baby I'm making the bunting for. Isn't he a cutie? I even caught a smile.

Soon buddy I'll have a nice cuddly warm bunting for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures Sen.

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely! I can see one tree across the road and field that has turned orange but otherwise no sign of fall here. I woke up this morning to hail hitting the house... ish! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay fall! I am totally loving it despite all the rain. And awww, there's my little boy:)