Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Throw me a party, no more sleeves!

I just finished the sleeves for the bunting from hell. OK not really from hell the sleeves just gave me an unreasonable amount of trouble. Last night I picked up for the ribbing around the neck edge and I anticipate the rest of this project will not be as difficult as those 6 sleeves I knit. I will post a picture when I have a FO.

So whenever you guys want to throw that party for me, I'm there.

I also took a quick trip to the Urgent Care today after spending the whole day at work with back pain and near tears. Turns out I have inflammation of the sacral ileac joint or the SI Joint as most people know it. It is a repetitive use injury. So I have to use ice, Ibuprofen and Valium for back spasms. The good news is that it should get better in 2-3 days. Just in time to go back to work.

I'll have to spend a few days knitting on the couch... bummer:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a bummer about your back, but YAY! for the bunting! It's so darn cute! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm glad they figured out what the deal was with your back. Make sure to rest up...and knit:)

Anonymous said...

Hi
Sorry to read about your back pain. Hopefully knitting and valium will keep you in good spirits.