Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gifts, Crafts and Headaches

The before and after of my nephew's slippers. He is 2 so I hope these will fit him OK.
I made this hat to sell at a craft sale and another one that I didn't take a picture of.

Yup that's me modeling it. I used some yarn my mom spun a long time ago, I think it turned out cute. Hopefully someone will like it and buy it.

I also made some jewelry. I am working on the SIL's Xmas gift and then I'm done with gifts. I think I will move on to socks and the shawl pattern I just got.
Today was a bad day, I worked with a migraine and still have a little residual headache hanging on. There is nothing fun about wearing sunglasses while I take care of a laboring mom. Thank goodness they were a good sport about it. I'm sure if nothing else they will remember me! Wish I could be wittier about this because it seems like it would be funny, but my brain is not working well. Knit on! Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hat is gorgeous!!! I can't believe you whipped up two of them, in that short time!

Hope the head is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Love those felted slippers.
Great beading! I am a huge fan of homemade jewels.