My March sock for A Year in Socks. I dyed this skein specifically for the KAL, the assignment was to knit with some bright colors. This is called "Longing for Spring". The pattern is a simple stockinette stitch, I'm making it up a bit as I go.
Today is about 34 degrees F and the kids went out to enjoy the weather. KD thought sliding was really fun.
Noley wanted to slide all by himself.
They all worked on a fort.
KD got too warm in his jacket.
It was fun to watch them out there in the snow, Noley kept throwing snowballs and saying, "Oops! Sorry!"
My February sock reveal finally.
This is the Azure sock from Knitty Winter 2007. I liked this pattern alright but the heel was a bugger and I am still turning the heel on the second sock.
This is sock number 2 I hope to finish it this weekend.
On the Etsy shop news, I have put in an order with the manufacturer for the sock yarn base I have been using. More skeins are on their way and I hope to update the shop soon. I have been slowly getting sold out on sock yarn which is very nice for me. Thank you to all who have bought yarn or looked into the shop.
I have been tagged with a fun little task here from Rani.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My weird facts:
1. My favorite color is eggplant purple, I like it so much that I have to tell myself to look at other color clothing or everything I wear would be that color.
2. I have never liked onions, I can eat something with a little onion in it but too much makes me feel sick.
3. I want to see the Eiffel Tower before I die.
4. The farthest I have traveled is to California, I have never been to the East coast.
5. I love to play Canasta and Blokus, you should try them!
6. I have a notoriously dirty mind, just ask my friends and family.
7. My ancestors are Finnish, all of them.
If you don't want to play I won't be offended if you want to play consider yourself tagged!