Monday, March 31, 2008

Thrifting

Today I stopped at the thrift store with the kids after school. We found a few toys for KD.


A "Cow" for Noley. He thinks everything is a cow lately. He is sleeping next to it here.


Miss M found a doll and some other treasures. She said "I can't believe someone would get rid of this stuff!"


I found this wooden bowl.

This framed saying is now my new motto for life, I think.

My personal favorite find are these cute cups. I am in love with the cute birds on them!

Here's a shot of my sister with her new puppy, her last dog died recently she was very sad. He is a cutie and really good with the kids. The younger sister is in the background.

My youngest sisters kids are growing so fast and I thought they needed a picture on the blog. They are adorable aren't they?

KD got some great military stuff from his uncle (retired Marine). He wore it every chance he got all weekend.

I am distracting you from the knitting this week because I made some progress but nothing too exciting to show. There is a baby gift started for a friend who recently had a baby but I think she lurks around here so I won't post yet. I will post knitting again soon. Right now I have a upset tummy so I'm going to lay down. Happy knitting!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sen,
Send me that picture please. Nice finds at the thrift store. Is KD still running around in the gear?
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I like the quote, the mugs and the bowl. good job!

Wendy said...

I love that quote! I need to remember that.