Monday, May 7, 2007

Socky day

I made some progress on my sock(s) this weekend. I'm using Cat Bordhi's, Simple Sock in Three Sizes from Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles. Yarn is Mountain Colors,Bearfoot in Northern Lights. I am making the men's size since I have HUGE feet. These are my first pair of socks, I did make one kids size sock on a car trip but I hate DPN's so thought there may be no hope of my making socks ever again after that. Then I got Cat Bordhi's book and I am thinking I may like to make socks. We'll see what I say after this pair is done. I plan to make some baby blankets with flannel today too. Super easy project just sew together on the wrong side flip and sew around the edges again.
If you look closely you can see the first sock I made hanging forlorn on my bulletin board. It is rainbow like colors. I like that the board makes it look like I have lots of projects and ideas going, even if I don't :)

It's a over cast day today so a good day to get things done in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the sock is really coming along! Looks great.