Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Birthday Boy

These flowers are so pretty sitting on my window sill. They were a present for mother's day from Miss M and they love it in the sunny breakfast nook at my house. They are as pretty as she is.

Here is a picture of my birthday boy (KD) with his loot. Yes that is a skateboard you see. Note the helmet, knee,elbow and wrist pads. He really, really wanted a skateboard (it was that or a gameboy) and since skateboarding requires you to GO OUTSIDE, I was more inclined to give him the semi-dangerous gift rather than the zombie inducing game toy.
If you look close you can see he's missing a front tooth, kind of makes him look tough:) Here's an action shot.
This is a pic of the Pixie hat. I didn't have any little babies lying around as mine is too big, so Miss M's puppy had to stand in. Now she thinks puppy needs a hat too. We'll see about that.The flowers are too pretty to not post twice!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senja, the hat turned out really cute! Kyle seemed really excited about the skateboard when I saw him last night.

Anonymous said...

Cute hat! Pretty flowers! W saw the picture of K & skateboard & he immediatly started begging for one too. I said how about a scooter?? He said Can you go buy be one right now? Luckily he got sidetracked...